Monday, April 16, 2012

Tuesday Tweets

northern mockingbird I just got back from a week of vacation in south Texas. Vacations for me are a lot more strenuous work then the normal 9 to 5. I usually spend the whole day, from sun up to sunset running from park to park photographing wildlife. We went a little bit later in the spring on this trip hoping to hit migration and get the opportunity to photograph some cool birds like painted buntings but unfortunately the weird winter/spring kind of messed up everything. I did get to photograph a lot of new butterflies and dragonflies and also photographed six new life birds. In honor of my trip I feature the state bird of Texas, the northern mockingbird, for this weeks Tuesday Tweets. Keep an eye out for a lot of new Texas pics, including ferruginous pygmy-owls in the weeks and months to come.

Welcome to Tuesday Tweets. To join in the fun, just post a photo of a bird on your blog then come here and enter your information in the inlinkz tool down below. Don't forget to put a link back to here on your blog and the pretty little banner photo. Then visit all of the sites that participate to see a lot of cool bird pics.



1 comment:

Rambling Woods said...

I didn't know there was a Tuesday Tweets..I will have to join in although lately I've been taking more photos of other things in the yard and not the birds so much, but this could get me back on track...Michelle